Birth Affirmations For Dads are reserved for dads who are about to experience the magical birth of their child. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a new dad or not, every childbirth is a new experience.
Childbirth can invoke all sorts of feelings, from fear to stress and anxiety to happiness, and so, no matter how well prepared you are, you’ll still need to reassure yourself, your heart, and your subconscious mind to hold it together!
Birth Affirmations For Dads will help you manage the fear of the unknown so you can experience childbirth and help your partner remain calm and composed as you both welcome your child together.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Birth Affirmations For Dads
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Birth Affirmations For Dads in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Birth Affirmations For Dads
1. “Together my partner and I can handle anything that comes our way.”
2. “I flow with abundant energy, love, and empathy.”
3. “The love in my family deepens when I show up and help.”
4. “I release all negative energy as I prepare for our upcoming birth.”
5. “Birth is normal, natural, healthy, and safe.”
6. “My mind is open to inspiration and intuition.”
7. “I am filled with profound love and gratitude for my partner.”
8. “I create a safe, calm space full of love and safety for my family.”
9. “If I get overwhelmed, I take a deep breath and release it.”
10. “I make time for myself and my family each and every day.”
11. “I bring an open heart, a sharp mind, and strong hands to our birth journey.”
12. “My strength grows as I met new challenges.”
13. “The birth of our baby is also the birth of me as a father.”
14. “I am flexible and adaptable to any situation.”
15. “This birth is beautiful and a splendid process.”
16. “I set all fears aside as I prepare to support my family.”
17. “We breathe together through each contraction, and soon we will hold our baby together.”
18. “I am prepared to calmly meet any unexpected turns of our birth journey.”
19. “I am knowledgeable, strong, compassionate, and competent.”
20. “We created this baby together, we will raise this baby together, and we will birth this baby together.”
21. “I respond to her needs in our shared birth experience.”
22. “I set my own fears aside and focus on welcoming a new life into our family.”
23. “I have a lot to offer my family.”
24. “I will ensure her needs are met.”
25. “I have the power to do amazing things in my family and in the world.”
26. “I know our birth will unfold exactly as it should.”
27. “I am here to love and support, unconditionally, in whatever way will help her the most.”
28. “This birth is a beautiful love story between my partner, our baby, and me.”
29. “I have all the energy I need to support my partner during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.”
30. “I leave all of my worries and fears behind me as our birthing time begins.”
31. “Each day I am growing in confidence and optimism.”
32. “I am strong and resilient.”
33. “Positivity is my natural state of mind.”
34. “She is strong, I am strong, our family is strong.”
35. “I choose to breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Birth Affirmations For Dads?
Which of these birth affirmations for dads resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.