Exercise Affirmations act like daily motivation to help you focus on your overall health and wellbeing by starting and maintaining a regular exercise plan.
Have you noticed how easy it is to stop exercising and eating healthy foods without the right amount of motivation? These affirmations are powerful enough to boost your mood and encourage you to hit the gym or the yoga mat!
You need motivation, determination, discipline, and a positive mindset to achieve your health goals, and these affirmations will help you with that.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Exercise Affirmations
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Exercise Affirmations in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
1. “My mind is focused and ready to get in shape.”
2. “My body is my home and I take care of it the best way possible.”
3. “My mission is to be the healthiest and happiest version of myself, I won’t allow myself to miss this opportunity to be physically active. I am doing this for me.”
4. “I fuel my body and I have amazing energy for my workouts.”
5. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
6. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.”
7. “Exercising is fun, and I’m good at it.”
8. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going”
9. “I feel incredibly powerful and alive when I exercise.”
10. “I work out to honor my body, its strength, and its grit.”
11. “Each day, my body grows stronger.”
12. “I deserve to feel healthy and vibrant.”
13. “Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.”
14. “Exercising is rejuvenating; it brings me abundant energy.”
15. “If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.”
16. “I am becoming closer to my true self every day. Every inch of physical progress brings me closer to that goal.”
17. “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.”
18. “With each repetition, my body builds itself.”
19. “Daily exercise makes me healthy and attractive.”
20. “Every day I am getting stronger and stronger.”
21. “I make time to take care of myself, so I can stay healthy and strong.”
22. “A little bit of pain is good, it is a reminder that I’m doing a good job and it’s making me stronger.”
23. “I am naturally inclined to stay fit and move my body.”
24. “Each day I am moving closer to achieving my goals.”
25. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
26. “It’s okay if you failed yesterday. Today is a new day. The fitness lifestyle is a marathon, not a sprint.”
27. “As I exercise, my body will repay me with extra years of good health.”
28. “I know that hard work pays off and I am fully committed.”
29. “Exercise is a habit for me.”
30. “Nothing is impossible if you dedicate your mind to a goal every day. You will find a way to make it happen.”
31. “As I exercise my body, my body will repay me with extra years of good health.”
32. “My body and mind feel great because I exercise routinely.”
33. “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.”
34. “My mind and body work together to create my perfect physique.”
35. “Each time I exercise, I literally feel my body growing stronger.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Exercise Affirmations?
Which of these exercise affirmations resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.