Affirmations For Fear are reserved for those who want to retain their presence of mind when feeling fear, anxiety, stress, or uncertainty.
It’s difficult to be positive and remain calm when you’re faced with uncertainty that causes fear but remember that most of it is your subconscious mind’s doing.
Your mind is a powerful tool that when harnessed can help you achieve and manifest. Affirmations For Fear are powerful words that’ll help you retain your presence of mind when you experience fear and help you eradicate fearful emotions when read with utmost devotion.
Don’t take these affirmations lightly as they’re some of the most powerful boosters that can change your perspective about any given situation.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Affirmations For Fear
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Affirmations For Fear in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Affirmations For Fear
1. “Nothing will hold me back from living my dreams.”
2. “My fears will not stand in the way of my goals.”
3. “I am writing a new story where fear has no place.”
4. “I embrace change because it helps me grow.”
5. “I am brave enough to take chances.”
6. “Everything is temporary and only a short phase of my life.”
7. “There are positive outcomes I am not yet aware of.”
8. “When I focus on ideas, I can help manifest my dreams.”
9. “I breathe in strength and breathe out fear.”
10. “I feel my fear slipping away.”
11. “I can choose to focus on the blessings.”
12. “I release all self-doubt.”
13. “I am on a new path where fear no longer serves me.”
14. “My fear is not real.”
15. “I have the courage to do anything I want.”
16. “I embrace the mistakes I have made because they help me grow.”
17. “I am full of confidence and enthusiasm.”
18. “The future no longer frightens me.”
19. “My struggles are opportunities to grow.”
20. “My dreams are worth fighting for.”
21. “Everything that is happening now is truly for my highest good.”
22. “My abilities are limitless.”
23. “I can become calm and still as I allow myself to breathe.”
24. “I focus my energy on my dreams and goals.”
25. “I am fearless and brave.”
26. “Facing my fears empowers me.”
27. “My setbacks make me stronger.”
28. “I can be at peace on the inside, no matter what happens on the outside”
29. “Fear is simply an imagined narrative in my mind.”
30. “I release fear, tension, and stress.”
31. “I am strong, independent, and courageous.”
32. “There are so many good things happening in my life.”
33. “I surrender to a greater plan, beyond my understanding.”
34. “When I am fully present, my fear goes away.”
35. “My efforts are being supported by a Force greater than me.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Affirmations For Fear?
Which of these affirmations for fear resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.