Affirmations For Depression are reserved for those who want to free themselves from the clutches of depression without harming themselves and others around them.
They are not a substitute for medicines, rather a way to deal with negative thoughts that lead to depression.
When sad times hit you, you can go spiraling down and that can force you to focus on your weaknesses instead of your strength.
When you dwell on your weaknesses for too long, depression starts to loom in, amplifying the negativity and making you feel lonely and unwanted.
These affirmations are designed to remind you of your strength so even in the darkest of days you remain positive without letting depressive thoughts hijack your mind.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Affirmations
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Affirmations For Depression in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Affirmations For Depression
1. “I bring inner peace to myself and do not seek it from others.”
2. “My future will be what I choose to make it.”
3. “I am not the first to deal with depression, and I won’t be the last.”
4. “I love and approve of myself.”
5. “You are a silent warrior.”
6. “I trust the process of life.”
7. “I am more than my depression.”
8. “You are valued even when you’re not productive.”
9. “You are needed even though you feel worthless.”
10. “I control my destiny.”
11. “Anxiety is a part of life and it holds no weight over me.”
12. “I am the architect of my own mind.”
13. “I have made it this far, and I won’t stop now.”
14. “Everything will work out perfectly for me, and I will watch it unfold.”
15. “Your discomfort won’t last forever.”
16. “Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.”
17. “It’s in my head. It won’t last forever, and I will come out stronger.”
18. “I deserve to have an amazing life,”
19. “I am Divinely guided and protected at all times.”
20. “I am needed regardless of how worthless I feel.”
21. “I attract beautiful things into my life.”
22. “You are much more than your opinions of yourself.”
23. “This darkness won’t last forever.”
24. “My sadness and my depression do not define me.”
25. “Nothing is permanent.”
26. “You are loved despite your sadness.”
27. “You are not sick because of a lack of effort or a failure at adjusting faulty thoughts.”
28. “I forgive myself for everything.”
29. “Depression makes me sad, but it builds my resilience.”
30. “I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.”
31. “Every situation gives me an opportunity to learn and grow.”
32. “I forgive myself and set myself free.”
33. “Today is a sacred gift from Life.”
34. “If they can do it, there’s no reason I can’t either.”
35. “I am in the process of positive change.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Affirmations For Depression?
Which of these affirmations for depression resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.