Kid Positive Affirmations are for those who want to help their kids develop positive thinking patterns in order to excel in life. All children tend to think negatively first and they’re quick to quit if something doesn’t go as planned.
While it’s normal to have negative thought patterns, these patterns are replaceable and removable.
Kid Positive Affirmations will help your child develop positive thought patterns which will, in turn, improve their mental health, confidence and leave them with healthy self-esteem.
It’s important to note that emotions arise from thoughts, and hence, negative thoughts lead to negative emotions and vice versa. These affirmations will help your kids develop positive thinking for a brighter future.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Kid Positive Affirmations
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Kid Positive Affirmations in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Kid Positive Affirmations
1. “I am building my future.”
2. “If I’m overwhelmed I can take a break and come back.”
3. “I am beautiful inside and out.”
4. “It’s ok to not be good at everything.”
5. “My possibilities are endless.”
6. “Positive thinking is a choice I make.”
7. “My happiness is up to me.”
8. “I can do great things.”
9. “I am becoming the best version of myself.”
10. “I strive to do my best every day.”
11. “I’m always growing my knowledge and learning.”
12. “I am an amazing person.”
13. “I am perfect just the way I am.”
14. “I practice things to grow my skills.”
15. “I can find positives in any given situation.”
16. “I forgive myself for my mistakes.”
17. “Every day is a fresh start.”
18. “I don’t need to be perfect to be worthy.”
19. “My challenges help me grow.”
20. “I’ve overcome challenges before and I can do it again.”
21. “I stand up for what I believe in.”
22. “My confidence grows when I step outside of my comfort zone.”
23. “Today I am going to shine.”
24. “There is no one better to be than myself.”
25. “All of my problems have solutions.”
26. “I believe in my goals and dreams.”
27. “I surround myself with positive people.”
28. “I will use kind thoughts and words about myself.”
29. “I am enough.”
30. “Learning and growing aren’t easy, but it is worth it.”
31. “There is a time to push myself and a time to rest.”
32. “I get better every single day.”
33. “My mistakes help me learn and grow.”
34. “I can be a leader in my own way.”
35. “If I fall, I will get back up again.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Kid Positive Affirmations?
Which of these kid positive affirmations resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.