Quit Smoking Affirmations are written for those who want to stay motivated enough to quit smoking for good.
These affirmations will help you overcome the challenges and withdrawal symptoms that you will face during your journey to quit smoking. Quit Smoking Affirmations will help you react and manage your cravings by letting your subconscious mind know the reasons why you quit smoking in the first place.
When you recall the reasons why you quit smoking, with the help of these affirmations, you’ll be able to address these cravings and eliminate them for good.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Quit Smoking Affirmations
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Quit Smoking Affirmations in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Quit Smoking Affirmations
1. “Now is the time I choose freedom from smoking.”
2. “I easily let go of troubling thoughts and embrace only positive, healthy impulses.”
3. “I pick health over cigarette smoking, liberty over-dependency, and happiness over anxiety.”
4. “With every breath I take, my lungs are cleaner and healthier.”
5. “Every new day I move away from smoking and towards a new, healthier me.”
6. “My body is clean and healthy as I stick to my healthy habits”
7. “Every brand-new day takes me away from smoking cigarettes and towards a new, healthier me.”
8. “It is great to live in a non-smoking environment.”
9. “Smoking no longer serves me.”
10. “Every passing day my body winds up being more energetic, more healthy.”
11. “I am highly motivated to stop smoking.”
12. “I am stronger than cigarettes.”
13. “I take life into my hands.”
14. “My self-image improves each day as a nonsmoker.”
15. “I inhale only clean, fresh air.”
16. “No matter what has been or will be, my inner light can’t be snuffed out.”
17. “Since I know myself better every day, I know how to stop smoking with ease.”
18. “I am healthy and robust. I fend off cigarettes and cigarette smoking does not attract me.”
19. “Every time I need a break I just breathe and let go”
20. “Being healthy is my priority.”
21. “It is empowering to know that I have the power over my life choices”
22. “I am in control of my actions, and I make positive, healthy choices every day.”
23. “I have more energy and stamina than ever before. I enjoy life and I’m glad to be here.”
24. “Taking care of myself physically is important to me. I like keeping myself fit and feeling good.”
25. “My organs are clean and healthy because of my daily choices.”
26. “There is no genuine pleasure from smoking, that’s why I will find quitting easy.”
27. “I care and respect my body and let go of unhealthy addictions.”
28. “I am worthy of being healthy and strong.”
29. “I inhale tidy air without cigarette smoke and breathe out used air.”
30. “I choose ideas that develop a healthy environment within and around me.”
31. “I love myself more than I love smoking. I say yes to life and no to smoking.”
32. “My willpower overcomes any addictive substance use.”
33. “I will never smoke again.”
34. “I hereby release any need to smoke and accept a smoke-free life with open arms.”
35. “I am a pal to my body. I forgive my body and treat it with the very same loving kindness I wish to get.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quit Smoking Affirmations?
Which of these quit smoking affirmations resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.