Spiritual Affirmations For Weight Loss are meant for those who want to align themselves to the spiritual self for a complete body cleanse and an effective weight loss.
Our body is nothing but a clutter of food, experiences, and memories and in order to shed the extra weight, decluttering is essential.
When you declutter your mind to eradicate negative beliefs and demotivating thoughts, naturally your body will start to work harder to lose weight.
Spiritual Affirmations For Weight Loss work on a level that’s beyond physical control, but the benefits are visible on your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Spiritual Affirmations For Weight Loss
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Spiritual Affirmations For Weight Loss in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Spiritual Affirmations For Weight Loss
1. “My inner child is safe vibrant and glowing”
2. “I am patient and have great self-control.”
3. “I walk with spiritual confidence through any challenge.”
4. “I’m surrounded by people who want me to achieve my goals.”
5. “I am free to look and feel great.”
6. “On this Earth, there is no challenge that is too difficult for me to overcome”
7. “I can and will accomplish all of my goals, be they wealthy, good, or happy.”
8. “Everything is possible for me”
9. “I welcome the everyday challenges, because I know that’s what makes me stronger.”
10. “Even the smallest move is the beginning of an epic journey, and even the smallest progress towards my goals is worth it.”
11. “My dream life is getting closer and closer to me every day I’m alive.”
12. “I am spiritually empowered to start taking care of my body now.”
13. “I can create miracles on a regular basis.”
14. “It is my right to pursue my ideal body type.”
15. “Eating well and exercising daily is natural to me.”
16. “I am having faith in God and He is giving me strength in my weight loss efforts.”
17. “Longevity makes me feel powerful.”
18. “The Law of Attraction affirmation is on my side and I can magnetize anything I want, and I choose to magnetize health and wellness in my life.”
19. “Healthy energy and focus makes me feel powerful.”
20. “My path to happiness is easy because I know what I really want and value in life.”
21. “I love eating vegetables and other nutritious food.”
22. “I am sharing whatever food I have with others.”
23. “It is safe and good for me to feel attractive”
24. “I am healthy and guilt-free.”
25. “All outdated behavior patterns are falling away from me.”
26. “It is my divine right to eat healthily and take care of myself.”
27. “I go to bed at night, realizing that I put my best effort today.”
28. “I am happy shame-free.”
29. “God is effectively at work in me, pushing me to reach my weight loss goals.”
30. “I am not my past and my past is not me”
31. “To me, each single obstacle is a learning experience.”
32. “I meditate to get more self-control to lose weight.”
33. “All reversals on my path to greatness are only temporary.”
34. “I am pursuing my ideal physique now.”
35. “I am free from all attachment to past trauma”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Spiritual Affirmations For Weight Loss?
Which of these spiritual affirmations for weight loss resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.