Throat Chakra Affirmations are reserved for those who want to live an open and balanced life.
Located at the center of your neck, when balanced, the throat chakra helps you align yourself to your values and principles, but when it is blocked, you can become shy, withdrawn and you can have a difficult time expressing yourself.
Throat Chakra Affirmations can help you unblock and heal this important chakra so you can begin the journey of self-love. Healing this important chakra will help you be true to yourself as you purify the energy center that represents expression, creativity and communication.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Throat Chakra Affirmations
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Throat Chakra Affirmations in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Throat Chakra Affirmations
1. “I am safe and trust others to allow me to express myself truthfully.”
2. “Being creative nourishes my soul and spirit.”
3. “I choose authenticity over perfection.”
4. “I go through challenges thrown at me with resolve and strong will.”
5. “My thoughts are motivating and positive.”
6. “I find creative ways to communicate my self-expression.”
7. “My voice matters.”
8. “When I share my words, I share my light.”
9. “My words are powerful.”
10. “I speak my truth clearly.”
11. “My honesty attracts what I deserve.”
12. “I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is.”
13. “I love to share my experiences and wisdom. I know when it is time to listen.”
14. “My voice is clear and powerful.”
15. “My insight is welcome, needed, and valuable.”
16. “I am honest and authentic in my speech and actions.”
17. “My intent is always clear and noble when I speak.”
18. “I release the need to be perfect and embrace my beautifully imperfect self.”
19. “I am the pure eternal consciousness and bliss.”
20. “Honesty, integrity, and authenticity are my guiding principles.”
21. “I express my love and goodness each time I speak”
22. “I am expressing myself with clear intent.”
23. “I live in my truth, I communicate my truth, I am the truth”
24. “I speak my truth freely and openly.”
25. “Being honest will free me from my current situation.”
26. “I don’t engage in gossips and criticism.”
27. “I choose to be honest and vulnerable, even when I’m afraid.”
28. “I respect life and appreciate its blessings.”
29. “Creativity flows in and through me.”
30. “I am an important voice in the world and my voice is heard.”
31. “I have the courage to be my true and authentic self.”
32. “I am free to share my wisdom.”
33. “I alone am accountable for expressing myself clearly.”
34. “My strong will help to accept challenges.”
35. “My voice, words, ideas, and presence all matter. The world needs the magic inside of me.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Throat Chakra Affirmations?
Which of these throat chakra affirmations resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.