Affirmations To Get Pregnant are reserved for those who want to conceive but have the odds stacked against them. These words have a powerful calming effect on the body by helping relieve stress and anxiety, both of which can wreak havoc on your mental wellness.
You can use the power of Affirmations To Get Pregnant by simply repeating the phrases that feel right and have meaning for you, either aloud or in your mind, regularly.
Deciding to have a baby is a huge step in life, one filled with responsibility, happiness, and laughter, but if you feel let down, these affirmations will help you get back on track!
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Affirmations To Get Pregnant
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Affirmations To Get Pregnant in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Affirmations To Get Pregnant
1. “I’m fine with who I am, and I love who I’m becoming.”
2. “I accept what I cannot change and work to better what I can change.”
3. “I willingly release old thinking patterns based on fear and self-doubt. I allow new ones based on love and self-confidence.”
4. “I visualize a bright white light cleansing away all my fears and negative thoughts.”
5. “I now access my spiritual abilities and intuitive perception.”
6. “My body is amazing and wise. It knows exactly what to do.”
7. “I allow new beginnings in my life.”
8. “I am a powerful, loving, and creative being.”
9. “My body tells me what it needs. My job is to listen.”
10. “As my sadness lifts away a renewed sense of hope settles in my heart.”
11. “I trust my body to create new life.”
12. “I am letting go of frustrations and embracing new beginnings.”
13. “I am content with the present. I am hopeful for a better tomorrow.”
14. “My body is capable and strong.”
15. “I now release all unwanted built-up emotional patterns that prevent me from connecting to my inner self.”
16. “My body is working in harmony to bring forth life.”
17. “I am very energetic and I channel my energy in positive ways.”
18. “I release myself from perfection and instead seek to act with love and intuition”
19. “Everything will pan out with divine timing.”
20. “I now choose positive thoughts that nurture and support my life.”
21. “I am resilient, strong, and brave.”
22. “I am doing everything in my power to assist my body in cradling a new life.”
23. “I trust and I love myself.”
24. “I am open to new energies and I allow new life to enter my life.”
25. “I am on a journey, ever-growing and developing.”
26. “I surrender to the power of nature as I celebrate a new cycle of birth within myself.”
27. “I love my body and what it can do.”
28. “I am whole. I am complete. I am of immeasurable worth.”
29. “I am ready to create life. My body is ready to create life.””
30. “I accept the gift of life within myself.”
31. “My body knows how to conceive a healthy baby.”
32. “I’m letting go of any emotional blocks keeping me from conceiving.”
33. “I trust myself. I trust my body.”
34. “My womb is a lush jungle of warmth, love, and nourishment.”
35. “I love and accept my body completely.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Affirmations To Get Pregnant?
Which of these affirmations to get pregnant resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.