Vision Board Affirmations are reserved for those who want to accomplish their goals and milestones through vision boards.
These affirmations can be written on your vision board that will act as a beacon of motivation every time you feel the need to be motivated to pursue your goals. Affirmations shouldn’t be taken lightly as they have the power to rewire your subconscious mind.
Vision Board Affirmations are powerful words strung together that’ll help you manifest your dream life by motivating, inspiring, and encouraging you, especially when you feel let down by life.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of These Vision Board Affirmations
- Affirmations work best when heard first thing in the morning. This is because the moment you wake up, whether you wake up to a negative or positive thought, affirmations will inject positivity into your subconscious mind that in turn churns out positive thoughts throughout the day. A positive mindset will not only boost your confidence but also improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Listening to affirmations on a loop will further embed them in the deep layers of your subconscious mind, thereby breaking the toxic cycle of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Use a good pair of headphones to listen to these Vision Board Affirmations in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed. The idea is to be able to hear and repeat affirmations without being distracted or interrupted!
- Affirmations will work when you trust the process, so don’t get discouraged or frustrated if things don’t work out instantly. You will need patience and faith to see manifestation work to your benefit.
- Be consistent in your practice of reading, hearing, and repeating affirmations. Whilst playing affirmations on a loop every day is beneficial, being consistent and hearing them every day will boost your vibrancy and allow you to receive the energy you need from the universe!
Vision Board Affirmations
1. “My thoughts create my reality, and so I focus on things in my life that bring me joy.”
2. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.”
3. “To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.”
4. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
5. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.”
6. “I surround myself with successful, positive people who believe in me and want to see me succeed.”
7. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
8. “My goals are in perfect alignment with my personal values.”
9. “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.”
10. “The Goddess within me is the source of all my prosperity.”
11. “I am free of limiting beliefs and open to limitless possibilities.”
12. “You create your own universe as you go along.”
13. “Every day I take action to achieve my goals.”
14. “I am living to my full potential.”
15. “I achieve success in every area of my life.”
16. “Love is the path of least resistance.”
17. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
18. “I show up every day as 100 percent myself and know that I have amazing gifts to share with others.”
19. “Nothing can stop me from the success I desire.”
20. “My guides are always supporting me and showing me the way.”
21. “I am focused on my goals and enjoying my career.”
22. “I celebrate each goal and success with gratitude.”
23. “Everything that is happening, is happening for you.”
24. “Everything I touch is a success.”
25. “I acknowledge my own self-worth and my confidence is rising.”
26. “I maintain the flow of abundance through giving.”
27. “Solving problems and creating solutions comes naturally to me.”
28. “Everything is always working together for my greater good.”
29. “I fully expect to achieve greatness.”
30. “I expect positive outcomes in everything and I naturally attract great results.”
31. “What you imagine, you create.”
32. “Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.”
33. “My self-confidence is growing stronger every day.”
34. “My light illuminates the whole universe.”
35. “I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Vision Board Affirmations?
Which of these vision board affirmations resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.