Authenticity Quotes are for those who yearn to be true to themselves. Only when you’re true to yourself can you discover who you are and what you can accomplish without having to sugarcoat your weaknesses.
When you’re authentic to yourself, you indirectly and efficiently align yourself to your values, morals, goals, and ambitions to live a fulfilling life free from mediocrity and conformity.
Authenticity Quotes are powerful words of wisdom that’ll act as a mirror to help you self-reflect, discover, uncover, evolve and transform into a better person.
When you’re not true to yourself, you won’t know what you’re capable of or what you can overcome, and thus miss out on promising opportunities in life. Read these quotes and realign to your true self to manifest an ideal life for yourself and your loved ones.
1. “To find yourself, think for yourself.”
2. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
3. “That inner voice has both gentleness and clarity. So to get to authenticity, you really keep going down to the bone, to the honesty, and the inevitability of something.”
4. “The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position.”
5. “We need to find the courage to say NO to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity.”
6. “Originality is the best form of rebellion.”
7. “Authenticity is more than speaking; Authenticity is also about doing. Every decision we make says something about who we are.”
8. “Accept no one’s definition of your life, define yourself.”
9. “Authenticity is about being true to who you are.”
10. “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
11. “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything”
12. “If any man seeks for greatness, let him forget greatness and ask for truth, and he will find both.”
13. “I can be a better me than anyone can.”
14. “Be yourself – not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.”
15. “Keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you see the world.”
16. “To be nobody but myself-in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make me somebody else means to fight the hardest battle any human can fight, and never stop fighting.”
17. “The most common form of despair is not being who you are.”
18. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let out true selves be seen.”
19. “The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity, and accountability.”
20. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.”
21. “Authenticity is about being true to who you are, even when everyone around you wants you to be someone else.”
22. “Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.”
23. “The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself.”
24. “No legacy is so rich as honesty.”
25. “To become authentic we require a thirst for freedom.”
26. “Hard times arouse an instinctive desire for authenticity.”
27. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself and not a second-rate version of someone else.”
28. “Be yourself—not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.”
29. “How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people. What is true is invisible to the eye. It is only with the heart that one can see clearly.”
30. “The authentic self is the soul made visible”
31. “The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.”
32. “Only the truth of who you are, if realized, will set you free.”
33. “Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.”
34. “Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.”
35. “No one man can, for any considerable time, wear one face to himself, and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which is the true one”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Authenticity Quotes?
Which of these authenticity quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.