Quotes On Beauty are written by people who believe that true beauty lies on the inside and seldom on the outside. Beauty is when the inner beauty reflects through a person’s eyes, qualities, characteristics, nature and behavior.
Although the modern world describes beauty as a combination of physical qualities, only the wise know that true beauty is not how you look, but who you are on the inside that matters most.
Quotes on Beauty are meant for those who feel the need for reassurance that it doesn’t matter how you look or what you wear, all that matters is who you are on the inside.
Your inner beauty will help attract the right people in your life so wear it, own it and flaunt it with pride. You’re beautiful!
Quotes On Beauty
1. “Beauty is the radiance of your soul.”
2. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
3. “Take care of your inner spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.”
4. “We never noticed the beauty because we were too busy trying to create it.”
5. “Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character.”
6. “The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber.”
7. “Look after yourself from within, and your beauty will shine through on your skin.”
8. “Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.”
9. “Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.”
10. “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.”
11. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
12. “Beauty without grace is a hook without a bait.”
13. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
14. “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
15. “Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through.”
16. “Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
17. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. you need to accept yourself.”
18. “Beauty is being comfortable and confident in your own skin.”
19. “True beauty in an individual is reflected in their soul.”
20. “Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul.”
21. “Be your own kind of beautiful.”
22. “Beauty isn’t about looking perfect. It’s about celebrating your individuality.”
23. “Beautiful has nothing to do with looks. It’s how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves.”
24. “Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly a beautiful soul.”
25. “Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.”
26. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”
27. “Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face it’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.”
28. “Beauty is the illumination of your soul.”
29. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
30. “There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.”
31. “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.”
32. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
33. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
34. “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.”
35. “Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes On Beauty?
Which of these quotes on beauty resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.