Quotations On Choices are for those who want to be able to make good choices in life because the choices we make have a significant impact on our lives.
Choices are difficult to make and the job becomes tough when the choices are similar with similar outcomes and consequences.
It’s important to make the right choices to be able to live a fulfilling. Quotations On Choices will definitely help bring clarity.
Life is a process that requires you to make choices at different times, but making a choice can also leave you anxious. Fear of uncertainty or fearing of leaving out the other option can make decision-making even harder. These quotes will help settle your anxious mind so you can make the best choices in life.
Quotations On Choices
1. “Life is a choice – as is how you handle the pitfalls along its bumpy road.”
2. “Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices, and everything is possible.”
3. “And in life, it is all about choices we make. And how the direction of our lives comes down to the choices we choose.”
4. “You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice.”
5. “Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, every problem comes to break us or make us. The choice is ours whether we become victim or victor.”
6. “Transformation occurs when there has been a learning lesson and you choose to create a better choice.”
7. “There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.”
8. “Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you don’t like your life, it is time to start making better choices.”
9. “In every single thing you do, you are choosing a direction. Your life is a product of choices.”
10. “Make good choices today so you don’t have regrets tomorrow.”
11. “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.”
12. “The choices that we make in our life, indeed determine the kind of results that we experience and the quality of the life that we live.”
13. “You can let things define you, destroy you, or strengthen you. It’s your choice.”
14. “Choices are the hinges of destiny.”
15. “Your attitude plus your choices equals your life.”
16. “The choices we make determine our destiny.”
17. “We make our choices, then our choices make us.”
18. “The last of the human freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances.”
19. “Man’s power enables him to think like an angel or a devil, a king or slave. Whatever he chooses, the mind will create and manifest.”
20. “The 3 C’s of life: Choices, Chances, Changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life never change.”
21. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”
22. “Everything can be taken away from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedom: to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
23. “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
24. “Every day brings new choices.”
25. “Life is all about making choices. Always do your best to make the right ones, and always do your best to learn from the wrong ones.”
26. “The ability to succeed and create the life you really want has always been a choice and not some random event. We are not just actors on a stage reading lines; we can write our lines as we go.”
27. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.”
28. “We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals.”
29. “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours.”
30. “Every choice you make has an end result.”
31. “Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future.”
32. “Life is the sum of all your choices.”
33. “Ignore the noise and follow your own choice.”
34. “Right now you are one choice away from a new beginning—one that leads you toward becoming the fullest human being you can be.”
35. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotations On Choices?
Which of these quotations on choices resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.