Quotes On Discipline are written for those who need a little boost and some motivation to exercise self-discipline in order to be successful in life. In order to live a fulfilling life and a life full of purpose, exercising self-discipline is extremely important.
Discipline helps you live to your full potential as you hold yourself accountable for all your actions and reactions. With discipline, achieving goals and milestones become easy as you’ll be able to estimate, forecast, and plan to a near-perfect accuracy, leaving little to no room for mistakes, errors, or regrets.
Have you noticed how all successful people practice discipline? With discipline anything and everything is achievable. Quotes On Discipline will help you achieve your goals and manifest your ideal life.
Quotes On Discipline
1. “Discipline is doing what you know needs to be done even if you don’t want to do it.”
2. “Self-discipline is the magic power that makes you virtually unstoppable”
3. “Self-discipline is about controlling your desires and impulses while staying focused on what needs to get done to achieve your goal.”
4. “What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not to do.”
5. “Discipline the one thing necessary to achieve any goal worth having.”
6. “That aim in life is highest which requires the highest and finest discipline.”
7. “Suffers the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.”
8. “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.”
9. “Dreams get you started …discipline keeps you going.”
10. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.”
11. “Lack of discipline leads to frustration and self-loathing.”
12. “Self-command is the main discipline.”
13. “Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.”
14. “The more disciplined you become, the easier life gets.”
15. “There is no magic wand that can resolve our problems. The solution rests with our work and discipline.”
16. “The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.”
17. “Discipline is wisdom and vice versa.”
18. “Great leaders always have self-discipline -without exception.”
19. “No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.”
20. “Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”
21. “Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.”
22. “Excellence is a journey. discipline is the vehicle.”
23. “Discipline turns ability into achievement.”
24. “Discipline: just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.”
25. “With this magic ingredient, you can accomplish anything and everything you want to, and it is called self-discipline.”
26. “For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.”
27. “Talent without discipline is just wasted opportunity.”
28. “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”
29. “With self-discipline, most anything is possible.”
30. “If we do not discipline ourselves the world will do it for us.”
31. “Discipline weighs ounces, regret weighs tons.”
32. “Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.”
33. “For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.”
34. “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest; we have to be more disciplined than the rest.”
35. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes On Discipline?
Which of these quotes on disipline resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.