Don’t Complain Quotes are written by people who know the power of retaining their presence of mind to prevent complaining about the situations they’re in. Life is a bag full of different choices that you need to make in order to reach your desired destination.
While sometimes it’s easy to make decisions based on our circumstances if the same choices were presented to us when we had our presence of mind we’d be able to choose wisely. Depending on the choices we make, sometimes we may end up in situations we regret, but instead of complaining, start finding solutions to either get out of the situation or make it work for you.
Complaining won’t help you in any way, rather it’ll waste your time and distract you from what you need to do to remedy the situation. Don’t Complain Quotes will help you focus on whatever you’re complaining about and encourage you to think of ways to remedy the situation instead of wasting time and regretting the choices that led you here.
If you believe that everything happens for a reason, Don’t Complain Quotes will be your best friend that helps you get out of sticky situations as easily as you got in them!
Don’t Complain Quotes
1. “The world becomes a better place when people get busy doing what they love instead of complaining about what they hate.”
2. “Constant complaint is the poorest sort of pay for all the comforts we enjoy.”
3. “We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.”
4. “Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.”
5. “We can choose to look forward to the day, or we can choose to moan and complain. It’s your choice.”
6. “Complaining is finding faults. Wisdom is finding solutions.”
7. “Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.”
8. “Stressing and complaining will change nothing. Take action, make a change, and never look back.”
9. “Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don’t go well.”
10. “Stay away from ‘still’ people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, and still nowhere.”
11. “In our society, the sound of men complaining is like nails on a chalkboard.”
12. “Complaining is a complete waste of one’s energy. Those who complain the most accomplish the least.”
13. “If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.”
14. “The world already has enough complainers. Let’s spread light by practicing gratitude.”
15. “Complaining doesn’t help you make progress.”
16. “Don’t always complain the way isn’t there. If you can’t find the way, create it”
17. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.”
18. “Focus on taking action. Don’t waste your life complaining.”
19. “As you breathe right now, another takes his last. So stop complaining and learn to live with what you have.”
20. “Life becomes more challenging if all you do is complain.”
21. “Train hard instead of complaining and making excuses.”
22. “If you can quit, quit. If you can’t quit, stop complaining, this is what you chose.”
23. “I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet.”
24. “The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing.”
25. “Enough complaining! Take action to reduce the things in life that cause you irritation and grief.”
26. “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts the sail.”
27. “Don’t complain. Just work harder.”
28. “Complaining is a total waste of time. It does no good to complain. Complaining doesn’t resolve anything.”
29. “When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness.”
30. “Whine and complain about everything in your life. Loudly. At every given opportunity. This will assure that you never get anything better,because we tend to get what we focus on.”
31. “Stop complaining about how your life isn’t what you want and start making your life the way you want it to be.”
32. “You don’t make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.”
33. “Happy are they who take life day by day, complain very little and are thankful for the little things in life.”
34. “When you constantly complain about things, you rob yourself. You take away the ability to see things in a more objective manner. You close out all the possible solutions.”
35. “Happiness comes a lot easier when you stop complaining about your problems and you start being grateful for all the problems you don’t have.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Don’t Complain Quotes?
Which of these don t complain quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.