Faith Quotes are for those who’ve realized the power faith has on the quality of life. Faith is a complicated topic, something science can’t measure, but a feeling or an emotion that has priority in many people’s lives.
Faith shouldn’t be taken lightly, it’s a powerful emotion that has the capability of paving the way through mountains and valleys to lead you to your destination as effortlessly as possible. Faith is a complete trust in the Divine, a complete trust that whatever happens, you’ll be taken care of and that you’ll be fine.
Faith encourages positive thinking and positive thinking is all you need to move ahead in life and manifest your dreams. Faith is an invisible emotion that no one can measure, but at the same time, it’s powerful enough to split oceans.
1. “The more in harmony with yourself you are, the more joyful you are and the more faithful you are. Faith is not to disconnect you from reality – it connects you to reality.”
2. “Doubt isn’t the opposite of faith; it is an element of faith.”
3. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.”
4. “Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.”
5. “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.”
6. “The antidote to frustration is a calm faith, not in your own cleverness, or in hard toil, but in God’s guidance.”
7. “Otherwise without faith, it becomes very difficult to keep pushing forward every day.”
8. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.”
9. “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.”
10. “In faith, there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t.”
11. “Faith is a place of mystery, where we find the courage to believe in what we cannot see and the strength to let go of our fear of uncertainty.”
12. “The seeds of courage sprouts in the soil of perseverance and become faith.”
13. “Faith is realizing that you always get what you need.”
14. “Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.”
15. “Faith is a passionate intuition.”
16. “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.”
17. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
18. “Faith is unquestioning belief.”
19. “Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.”
20. “Keep faith. The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you’re about to give up hope.”
21. “You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.”
22. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead, you relax, and float.”
23. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
24. “Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life.”
25. “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”
26. “Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.”
27. “Those who have weak faith themselves cannot arouse faith in others.”
28. “Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.”
29. “Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods.”
30. “Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.”
31. “The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have faith in yourselves.”
32. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still, we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.”
33. “We are twice armed if we fight with faith.”
34. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
35. “It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Faith Quotes?
Which of these faith quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.