Feeling Under The Weather Quotes can be read by people for themselves when they’re sick or for their loved ones who’re feeling under the weather.
These quotes may look like simple statements, but the right word at the right time can mean the world to people.
Feeling under the weather isn’t a fun experience, so naturally, when someone you love is sick, you’ll be inclined to help them however you possibly can.
Even the best of people are often caught speechless trying to convey their thoughts to a sick loved one. It isn’t easy to come up with the right words of encouragement, even when you have their best wishes at heart.
Feeling Under The Weather Quotes are words of inspiration, carefully placed together to help you express your thoughts to your loved ones who’re feeling under the weather.
Feeling Under The Weather Quotes
1. “Being sick feels like you’re wearing someone else’s glasses”
2. “Illness is the most heeded of doctors: to goodness and wisdom we only make promises; pain we obey”
3. “A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon”
4. “Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick, you’re missing half the fun”
5. “Remember what I say, you’re getting better by the day”
6. “There is one consolation in being sick, and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before”
7. “Always laugh when you can, it is a cheap medicine”
8. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts”
9. “May God’s love overshadow you at this time you feel unwell and know we’re here thinking of you and praying for your good health”
10. Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot”
11. “A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul: a sick body is a prison”
12. “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease”
13. “When I see the moon, I think of you. So, get well soon and you’ll be good as new”
14. “This card is sent to cheer you as you’re confined to bed, I’m sure it’ll feel all worthwhile In the happier days ahead”
15. “Here’s us hoping avidly, your recovery will be trouble-free and very soon we shall see you fit as fit can be”
16. “I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you have a complete and quick recovery”
17. “The most poetical thing in the world is not being sick”
18. “I was starting to think that you were invincible. It’s good to know that you are human after all. I’m looking forward to you getting back to your invincible self. Get well soon, superman”
19. “If knowing that someone really cares, helps healing along its way then I hope you now feel better and keep improving, day by day”
20. “I am praying that you have the strength and the peace to get you through your illness”
21. “I heard your’re feeling blue today and wanted you to know friends are all around you till the dark skies are to go when you’re down and want to smile but haven’t found the strength just open up this little card and feel the love I’ve sent”
22. “For life is not to live, but to be well”
23. “Get well soon my dear, you’re the only one in my life may Lord be with you for the quick recovery”
24. “Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you.”
25. “Thinking of you and praying for you for a fresh touch from the Lord, so you will get well and be strengthened again to be whole and completely restored”
26. “The reason many people in our society are miserable, sick, and highly stressed is because of an unhealthy attachment to things they have no control over”
27. “Okay, so today you are feeling low. But soon you will be better you know. Listen to the doctors you meet and before you know it you’ll be back on your feet”
28. “For every ailment under the sun, There is a remedy, or there is none, If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it”
29. “It’s nice to hear you’re doing well and convalescing fast, and here’s a wish that your good health will last and last and last”
30. “Every human being is the author of his own health and disease”
31. “I just wanted to write you to encourage you to stay strong and to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers”
32. “Health and good humor are to the human body like sunshine to vegetation”
33. “If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon”
Which of these feeling under the weather quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.