Quotes About Following Your Heart are written by people who believe that the heart knows best! Have you ever had that positive gut feeling telling you what you need to do to feel good in your heart? If your heart had a voice, that would probably be it!
Your heart and your head are constantly opposing each other and rarely both will agree on something so naturally, choosing between your head and your heart can be a challenge. When you follow your heart, you’re naturally more inclined to staying positive and refraining from living a lie because that’s what your heart does – connects you to people on a deeper level, a level free from mindless conversations.
When you follow your heart you don’t get caught up in the chaos of life and your presence of mind helps you achieve your goals so you can live an ideal life.
Quotes About Following Your Heart
1. “Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.”
2. “Break the rules, stand apart, ignore your head, and follow your heart.”
3. “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
4. “Sometimes you have to follow your heart, no matter the consequences.”
5. “Make sure that you always follow your heart and your gut, and let yourself be who you want to be, and who you know you are. And don’t let anyone steal your joy.”
6. “You know you have made the right decision when there is peace in your heart.”
7. “There are many things in life that will catch your eye but only a few will catch your heart; pursue those.”
8. “Don’t let fear of what may happen hold you back from following your heart.”
9. “Dare to believe that good things are possible when you follow your heart.”
10. “Follow your heart, never surrender your dreams. Always believe in yourself and let God do the rest.”
11. “Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart”
12. “It’s impossible, said pride. It’s risky, said experience. It’s pointless, said reason. Give it a try, whispered the heart.”
13. “Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.”
14. “Your own heart never lies. Ask, what is the right action for this moment? Follow your deepest truth.”
15. “Follow your heart. Life is too short to be sidetracked by things everyone else wants you to do.”
16. “Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.”
17. “Follow your heart, do the things that make you happy, in the end, happiness is what we’re looking for in this life.”
18. “Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
19. “So let your heart be your compass when you’re lost.”
20. “When you follow your heart instead of worrying about how to fatten your bank account, you can attract more ways to do both.”
21. “Let joy be your goal and your heart be your guide.”
22. “The more you trust your heart, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.”
23. “Following all the rules leaves a completed checklist, following your heart achieves a completed you.”
24. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.”
25. “Follow your heart, and listen when it speaks to you.”
26. “Be yourself and have the courage to follow your inner voice and belief.”
27. “Follow your passions, follow your heart, and the things you need will come.”
28. “When you follow the dream in your heart, you’re energized, inspired, and motivated.”
29. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart”
30. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye”
31. “Follow your heart for it is the strongest and craziest way to live.”
32. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.”
33. “Don’t let the mind tell your heart what to do. Your mind gives up much too easily.”
34. “Follow your heart. Purpose will reveal itself to you only while walking your own path.”
35. “If you don’t follow your heart, you might spend the rest of your life wishing you had.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quote About Following Your Heart?
Which of these quotes about following your heart resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.