Quotes About Giving are powerful words strung together to help change your life. When you give something to someone, you indirectly give something to your inner child – pure satisfaction.
When this happens a unique feeling of gratitude fills your heart and makes all your worries disappear for some time! Giving is a powerful act that can help you live a life of prosperity.
Quotes About Giving are powerful enough to motivate you to give what you can for the betterment of the society you live in.
When you add value to people’s lives, you indirectly add value to your life, and this value creates an unbreakable aura around you that helps you overcome negative situations in your life. Remember, what you give will return tenfold.
Quotes About Giving
1. “The most truly generous persons are those who give silently without hope of praise or reward.”
2. “Life is a boomerang. What you give, you get.”
3. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.”
4. “Giving opens the way for receiving.”
5. “He who serves the most, reaps the most.”
6. “Every charitable act is a stepping stone toward heaven.”
7. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
8. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
9. “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.”
10. “We must give more in order to get more. It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.”
11. “The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
12. “Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have.”
13. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”
14. “The degree of loving is measured by the degree of giving.”
15. “Everyone can experience the joy and blessing of generosity; because everyone has something to give.”
16. “In this world it is not what we take up but what we give up that makes us rich.”
17. “The manner of giving shows the character of the giver, more than the gift itself”
18. “God has given us two hands – one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing.”
19. “Giving is the master key to success, in all applications of human life.”
20. “It is every man’s obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.”
21. “Don’t expect to receive if you’re not willing to give.”
22. “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.”
23. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love”
24. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
25. “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.”
26. “If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.”
27. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”
28. “When you learn, teach. When you get, give”
29. “I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.”
30. “Selfless giving is the art of living.”
31. “Act of giving something to others is an art of flowering your heart.”
32. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
33. “At the end it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back.”
34. “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.”
35. “Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes About Giving?
Which of these quotes about giving resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.