Quotations On God are for everyone who believes in the power of the Divine, the one who controls our life, fate and destiny, regardless of the religion we belong to.
These quotes are meant to warm your heart every time you read them, to give you the boost you require to live a fulfilling life.
If these quotes are read or heard with an open mind, you’ll experience inner peace, strength and get the courage you need to live your life with gratitude and humility.
No matter what your situation is, these Quotations On God will help you overcome negativity and fill your mind with positive thoughts and vibes.
Quotations On God
1. “God answers all prayers; It’s just that sometimes his answers aren’t what you want.”
2. “Pray as if everything depends on God. But act as if everything depends on you.”
3. “God’s promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine.”
4. “If you walk with God, you will always reach your destination.”
5. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears.”
6. “Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil – it has no point.”
7. “Do your part, and God will do the rest.”
8. “God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.”
9. “You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and He has a good plan for your life.”
10. “Trusting God is wisdom, knowing God is peace, loving God is strength, faith in God is courage.”
11. “Dear God, if one day I lose my hope and purpose, give me confidence that your destiny is better than anything I ever dreamed.”
12. “God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to speak them.”
13. “God doesn’t give you what you want… He creates the opportunity for us to do so.”
14. “God lends a helping hand to the man who tries hard.”
15. “God is like the wind. We can’t see him, but we know He’s there.”
16. “God is able to take the mess of our past and turn it into a message. He takes the trials and tests and turns them into a testimony.”
17. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.”
18. “Live your life for God and he will lead your life to a world full of love and true happiness.”
19. “When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine, in his own time and in his own way.”
20. “When you mess up on something and have to do it over. Don’t get discouraged. Be glad that God has blessed you with the strength to be able to.”
21. “God, sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us but to cleanse us.”
22. “God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.”
23. “When you get down to nothing, God is always up to something.”
24. “God will never give us burden that we can’t bear, so if we have a problem, take it as a compliment, because God think we can.”
25. “Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.”
26. “Trust that God will put the right people in your life at the right time and for the right reasons.”
27. “Don’t tell your God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is.”
28. “God makes everything happen for a reason.”
29. “God doesn’t throw worries and challenges that we cannot catch.”
30. “Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.”
31. “We should not bend God’s word to fit our lives – we must bend our lives to fit God’s word.”
32. “Commit your work to the Lord and he will crown your efforts with success.”
33. “God is always with you. You just need to pay attention.”
34. “God hangs the greatest weights upon the smallest wires.”
35. “God always listen to your prayer. Only we have to be patient for the answer.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotations On God?
Which of these quotations on God resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.