Quotes About Honor are meant for those who know the value of earning the respect that comes with being noble and heroic. You don’t have to fight wars to earn the honor, if you just make a difference in someone’s life if you make the world a better place, and if you have a positive impact on others, you’re a hero who deserves respect get from others.
Honor is often earned through acts of valor and granted to showcase true accomplishment. Ever wondered why some people remain unaffected by negative energies and toxic people? Honor helps them keep their heads high as they walk the tightrope of life with respect, integrity, and dignity.
To experience true happiness, honor plays a significant role in helping you live a life you’re proud of. Quotes About Honor will help you understand the true meaning of honor and how you can earn it to live a fulfilling life.
Quotes About Honor
1. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
2. “Keep your word. Honor commitments and they will double back to honor you.”
3. “Honor isn’t about making the right choices. It’s about dealing with the consequences.”
4. “Honor is the inner garment of the Soul; the first thing put on by it with the flesh, and the last it layeth down at its separation from it.”
5. “No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”
6. “Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity. When you don’t think you can, hold on”
7. “Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.”
8. “True honor is an outflow from a heart that fears God.”
9. “Honor is self-esteem made visible in action.”
10. “Without integrity and honor, having everything means nothing.”
11. “Life every man holds dear, but the dear man holds honor far more precious than life.”
12. “Our own heart, and not other men’s opinion, form our true honor.”
13. “Let honor be to us as strong an obligation as necessity is to others.”
14. “Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger but it won’t taste good.”
15. “A hundred years cannot repair a moment’s loss of honor.”
16. “Honour is purchased by the deeds we do.”
17. “He who lives without discipline dies without honor.”
18. “Who sows virtue reaps honor.”
19. “Honor is like the eye, which cannot suffer the least impurity without damage. It is a precious stone, the price of which is lessened by a single flaw.”
20. “Honor and shame from no condition rise. Act well your part: there all the honor lies.”
21. “You can abandon your own body but never let go of your honor.”
22. “Integrity is more valuable than income. Honor is richer than fame. Self-worth is wealthier than net worth.”
23. “It is not titles that honor men but men that honor titles.”
24. “Honor’s a good brooch to wear in a man’s hat at all times.”
25. “Honor is simply the morality of superior men.”
26. “Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them.”
27. “A hundred years cannot repair a moment’s loss of honor.”
28. “Honor isn’t given it’s earned.”
29. “Ability without honor is useless.”
30. “Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
31. “Honor is like an island, rugged and without a beach; once we have left it, we can never return.”
32. “Humility forms the basis of honor, just as the low ground forms the foundation of a high elevation.”
33. “The most tragic thing in the world is a man of genius who is not a man of honor.”
34. “He has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so.”
35. “Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes About Honor?
Which of these quotes about honor resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.