Jim Rohn Quotes are meant for those who want to strive for greatness. Before Jim Rohn shot to fame, he lived an average 9-5 life, but at the age of 25 when he met Earl Shoaff, things changed for him.
Rohn quit his average 9-5 life and decided to focus on himself so he can achieve all that he dreamed of without compromising on the quality of life he lived. If Rohn can invest in himself and impact millions of people with his seminars, books, and motivational speaking, so can you. You’re not destined to live an average life, you’re destined to be exceptional.
Jim Rohn Quotes are filled with the wisdom, knowledge, and motivation you need to change your life and those you meet. You can start living a better life if you just decide to and these quotes will prove it to you. Life doesn’t come with manuals so take advantage of it by striving for greatness instead of swimming in mediocrity.
Jim Rohn Quotes
1. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
2. “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.”
3. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
4. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”
5. “Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.”
6. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
7. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
8. “Life is not just the passing of time. Life is the collection of experiences and their intensity.”
9. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
10. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
11. “Start from wherever you are and with whatever you’ve got.”
12. “If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.”
13. “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”
14. “The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.”
15. “Miss a meal if you have to, but don’t miss a book.”
16. “One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention.”
17. “Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.”
18. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
19. “We must all wage an intense, lifelong battle against the constant downward pull. If we relax, the bugs and weeds of negativity will move into the garden and take away everything of value.”
20. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”
21. “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.”
22. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.”
23. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
24. “Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.”
25. “Don’t say, ‘If I could, I would.’ Say, ‘If I can, I will.”
26. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
27. “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor but without folly.”
28. “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
29. “Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out.”
30. “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.”
31. “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.”
32. “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.”
33. “The more you care, the stronger you can be.”
34. “Without constant activity, the threats of life will soon overwhelm the values.”
35. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Jim Rohn Quotes?
Which of these Jim Rohn quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.