Laughter Quotes are written by those who’ve discovered the power that laughter has on our quality of life. It may not look like it, but a simple laugh can replace negative thoughts with positive ones, lighten the mood and reduce stress levels.
Laughter has a significant impact on our minds, our life, and our health. Have you noticed how laughter helps us heal at the darkest points in our lives? Laughter has the power to heal us because it encourages happy and positive thoughts so we’re able to see life with a different perspective; one that leaves us refreshed and motivated.
Laughter Quotes are powerful words of wisdom that shouldn’t be taken lightly as they can help you discover the precious benefits of laughter and how it can help change your life.
1. “An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh.”
2. “No matter what your heartache may be, laughing helps you forget it for a few seconds.”
3. “Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.”
4. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
5. “Laughter is a sense of proportion and a power of seeing yourself from the outside.”
6. “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.”
7. “Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away.”
8. “Laughter is a bodily exercise, precious to health.”
9. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.”
10. “The beauty of the world has two edges; one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder.”
11. “As soap is to the body, so laughter is to the soul.”
12. “When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.”
13. “A good laugh is sunshine in the house.”
14. “The greatest prayer you could ever pray is to laugh every day.”
15. “You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.”
16. “We don’t laugh because we’re happy, we are happy because we laugh.”
17. “A day without laughter is like living in darkness; you try to find your way around, but you can’t see clearly.”
18. “Laughter is the corrective force which prevents us from becoming cranks.”
19. “Laughter is the key to youth.”
20. “Laughter is a form of internal jogging. It moves your internal organs around. It enhances respiration. It is an igniter of great expectations.”
21. “The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.”
22. “Laughter serves as a blocking agent. Like a bulletproof vest, it may help protect you against the ravages of negative emotions that can assault you in disease.”
23. “A wonderful thing about true laughter is that it just destroys any kind of system of dividing people.”
24. “There is little success where there is little laughter.”
25. “If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old.”
26. “Your body cannot heal without play. Your mind cannot heal without laughter. Your soul cannot heal without joy.”
27. “A good laugh is a mighty good thing, a rather too scarce a good thing.”
28. “Of all days, the day on which one has not laughed is the one most surely wasted.”
29. “At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.”
30. “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.”
31. “You grow up the day you have your first real laugh – at yourself.”
32. “t is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.”
33. “Laughter is the foundation of reconciliation.”
34. “Laughter is the only medicine, without side effects.”
35. “A well-balanced person is one who finds both sides of an issue laughable.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Laughter Quotes?
Which of these laughter quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.