Quotes About Living In The Moment are written by those who’ve learned the power of living in the moment, acting consciously, and making the right choices in life.
Living in the moment isn’t only about appreciating what you experience in that moment, but also acting consciously and responsibly with a presence of mind. When you act consciously, you eliminate regrets because all your decisions, your actions, and reactions come straight from your conscious mind, leaving no room for error, mistakes, or regrets.
Quotes About Living In The Moment should be read by those who inspire to take conscious decisions to eliminate the possibility of regret in the future. When you live in the moment you get the opportunity to pick the right possibility in the future.
Quotes About Living In The Moment
1. “Happiness, not in another place but this place… not for another hour, but this hour.”
2. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.”
3. “Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.”
4. “We know nothing of tomorrow; our business is to be good and happy today.”
5. “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.”
6. “The future belongs to those who learn from the past and live brilliantly in the present moment.”
7. “Living in the present moment creates the experience of eternity.”
8. “Now is the only time we have, and the only time we have any control over.”
9. “Remember then: there is only one time that is important – Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power.”
10. “Enjoy today. It is one of the “good old days” you will miss in the future.”
11. “My past and my future depend on today.”
12. “Life is available only in the present moment. If you abandon the present moment you cannot live the moments of your daily life deeply.”
13. “The best way to create a better future is to do your best at this very moment.”
14. “Life is a great and wondrous mystery, and the only thing we know that we have for sure is what is right here right now. Don’t miss it.”
15. “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.”
16. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”
17. “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.”
18. “Instead of bracing yourself for the perils of the unknown, embrace the joy that is here, in your present moment.”
19. “Forever is composed of nows.”
20. “Nothing is worth more than this day.”
21. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”
22. “The past, the present and the future are really one: they are today”
23. “Children have neither a past nor a future. Thus they enjoy the present, which seldom happens to us.”
24. “Nothing is more precious than being in the present moment. Fully alive, fully aware.”
25. “The meeting of two eternities, the past and the future… is precisely the present moment.”
26. “The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment.”
27. “You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.”
28. “One today is worth two tomorrows.”
29. “We need to embrace every day and enjoy it as much as we can.”
30. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”
31. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
32. “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.”
33. “Overthinking will not empower you over things that are beyond your control. So, let it be if it is meant to be and cherish the moment.”
34. “The first recipe for happiness is: Avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.”
35. “Don’t let the past steal your present.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes About Living In The Moment?
Which of these quotes about living in the moment resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.