Quotes About Mistakes are written by those who understand the consequences of making a mistake and the lessons you can learn from these mistakes.
Making a mistake shouldn’t define you as a person and mistakes shouldn’t be seen as failures rather as stepping stones to learning about things.
We all make mistakes, no one’s perfect, but the idea is to learn from the mistake, move on and use the teaching to progress in life. Mistakes are part of life, they’re inescapable, but they come with precious life lessons you wouldn’t have learned otherwise.
Quotes About Mistakes are for everyone who wants to move on in life knowing that there are many more mistakes to make on the way, but the goal is to take action and learn from them instead of stopping and tracking back.
Quotes About Mistakes
1. “Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts.”
2. “Mistakes are a sign of trying, and it is always better to try and fail than to fail to try.”
3. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.”
4. “Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to not make the same mistake twice.”
5. “You can’t make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it’s no longer a mistake. It’s a choice.”
6. “Mistakes can help us to fine-tune our skills, learn better ways of doing things, and get our priorities straight.”
7. “Your capacity to learn from your mistakes and move on will be key to your ultimate success and achievement.”
8. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
9. “Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.”
10. “When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don’t repeat it.”
11. “One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.”
12. “Make mistakes. Learn from them. Move on.”
13. “The greatest mistake a man can ever make is to be afraid of making one.”
14. “Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance.”
15. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
16. “Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.”
17. “Learning to stand on your own feet comes by making right decisions and by overcoming mistakes.”
18. “If you want to grow, you need to get over any fear you have of making mistakes.”
19. “There is no sense in punishing your future for the mistakes of your past. Forgive yourself, grow from it, and then let it go.”
20. “We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future.”
21. “Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.”
22. “Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.”
23. “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.”
24. “If you have the guts to keep making mistakes, your wisdom and intelligence leap forward with huge momentum.”
25. “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.”
26. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow.”
27. “There are no mistakes, no coincidence. All events are blessings given to us to learn from.”
28. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.”
29. “Learning by making mistakes and not duplicating them is what life is about.”
30. “It’s okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are our teachers – they help us to learn.”
31. “A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.”
32. “Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.”
33. “It’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that defines us.”
34. “Mistakes are proof you are trying.”
35. “If you’re not making some notable mistakes along the way, you’re certainly not taking enough business and career chances.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes About Mistakes?
Which of these quotes about mistakes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.