Quote About Not Judging are written by those who’ve understood the power of not judging anyone, anything and any situation. When you judge something, you create an imaginary assumption in your subconscious mind that’s rarely correct.
In order to be at peace, we need to stop judging people, things, and situations and embrace the many possibilities that come with uncertainty. Quote About Not Judging will prevent you from passing judgments or forming opinions without having a clear picture of who or what you’re dealing with.
When you pass a judgement, possibilities vanish before you can even respond to them. Instead of forming opinions, focus on what’s right and you’ll see how easy it is to overcome different situations in life. These quotes can transform how you perceive life, so don’t take them lightly.
Quote About Not Judging
1. “We should be rigorous in judging ourselves and gracious in judging others.”
2. “Everything we judge in others is something within ourselves we don’t want to face.”
3. “By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.”
4. “There’s a story behind every person. There’s a reason why they’re the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.”
5. “Most people who are criticizing and judging haven’t even tried what you failed at.”
6. “We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes but very good judges for the mistakes of others.”
7. “Let’s stop judging others, and relieve them of the heavy burden they are carrying on their shoulders because of us.”
8. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
9. “Do not judge others. Be your own judge and you will be truly happy. If you will try to judge others, you are likely to burn your fingers.”
10. “Do not be the judge of people; do not make assumptions about others. A person is destroyed by holding judgments about others.”
11. “Never judge someone by the opinion of others.”
12. “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
13. “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.”
14. “Judge tenderly, if you must. There is usually a side you have not heard, a story you know nothing about, and a battle waged that you are not having to fight.”
15. “When someone judges you, it isn’t actually about you. It’s about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs.”
16. “The most dangerous leap is the leap to conclusions.”
17. “Judging others is just wasting your time, giving your advice to men who don’t pay.”
18. “Don’t judge too harshly, for if your weaknesses were to be placed under your footsteps, most likely you would stumble and fall as well.”
19. “When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
20. “Do not judge yourself harshly. Without mercy for ourselves we cannot love the world.”
21. “Easy to judge the mistakes of others, difficult to recognize our own mistakes.”
22. “Those who judge will never understand, and those who understand will never judge.”
23. “Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.”
24. “To judge a man by his weakest link or deed is like judging the power of the ocean by one wave.”
25. “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.”
26. “Stop judging how far people still have to go. Start celebrating how far they’ve come.”
27. “When we stop judging others and ourselves, our heart begins to open.”
28. “You want to remember that while you’re judging the book, the book is also judging you.”
29. “Not judging people is the fastest way to peace.”
30. “Knowledge is the treasure, but judgment is the treasurer of a wise man.”
31. “None are more unjust in their judgments of others than those who have a high opinion of themselves.”
32. “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”
33. “Judging is acting on a limited knowledge. Learn the art of observing without evaluating”
34. “None are more unjust in their judgments of others than those who have a high opinion of themselves”
35. “Judging is giving too much value on the surface and missing the value beneath”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quote About Not Judging?
Which of these quote about not judging resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.