Preparation Quotes are written by those who’ve understood the power of the stage before proceeding towards an outcome or consequences.
When you prepare for a situation, not only do you retain your presence of mind, but you also retain your choice of words and actions.
Preparation Quotes should be read by those who believe in preparing themselves for success and failures. If they’re prepared, success is amplified and failure is nullified. Read these quotes to learn more about how preparation is an important aspect of life.
1. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.”
2. “The best possible preparation for success is empower yourself with trust in self capabilities.”
3. “Opportunity is a haughty goddess who wastes no time with those who are unprepared.”
4. “Preparation is the key to leadership success. The more prepared you are the less your struggle to make it happen and the more your effectiveness.”
5. “Prepare the umbrella before it rains.”
6. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
7. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”
8. “Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation”
9. “Men succeed when they realize that their failures are the preparation for their victories”
10. “Proper preparation prevents poor performance.”
11. “The mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools.”
12. “Thorough preparation makes its own luck.”
13. “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.”
14. “Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.”
15. “The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.”
16. “Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you’re ready or not, to put this plan into action.”
17. “There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe.”
18. “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
19. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
20. “Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.”
21. “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation, there is sure to be failure.”
22. “The best match in the world will not light a candle unless the wick is first suitably prepared.”
23. “Anxiety is caused by a lack of control, organization, preparation, and action.”
24. “We try too hard to know the exact future and do too little to be ready for its many possibilities.”
25. “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.”
26. “Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer.”
27. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
28. “The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.”
29. “Believing that you can achieve your dreams is a part of preparation.”
30. “Prepare while others are daydreaming.”
31. “The best preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today.”
32. “A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.”
33. “It’s not the will to win that matter – everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.”
34. “Preparation eradicates cowardice, which we define as the failure to act in the midst of fear.”
35. “Behind every brilliant performance there were countless hours of practice and preparation.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Preparation Quotes?
Which of these preparation quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.