Quotes About Progress are written by those who understand that no matter how slow progress is, it is, by far, the only permanent change in your life. Life is a process and every decision you make progresses you towards your ideal destination, albeit rather slowly.
You must understand that anything that provides you with instant results is a temporary fix that will fade as time sails on. Quotes About Progress will help you learn that progress starts with a single step towards the desired destination.
A single step could mean a change of lifestyle, habit, or behavior and these quotes will inspire you to take that step in order to manifest your ideal life. Life cannot go on without progress, these quotes are what you need to read every day to not give up.
Quotes About Progress
1. “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.”
2. “Don’t compare your progress to that of others. We need our own time to travel our own distance.”
3. “Slow, steady progress is better than daily excuses.”
4. “There are only two options: Make progress or make excuses.”
5. “Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.”
6. “Excellence without effort is as futile as progress without preparation.”
7. “Challenges, failures, defeats, and ultimately, progress, are what make your life worthwhile.”
8. “Allow yourself to be proud of yourself and all the progress you’ve made. Especially the progress that no one else can see.”
9. “The moment a man ceases to progress, to grow higher, wider and deeper, then his life becomes stagnant.”
10. “A lack of focus leads to a lack of progress. Focus. Grind. Grow.”
11. “Restlessness and discontent are the necessities of progress.”
12. “Work hard for you and your own goals. Progress will come.”
13. “A little progress every day adds up to big results.”
14. “If you want to experience significant progress toward your goal, you need to be intentional about the work you’re doing every day.”
15. “Success is steady progress toward one’s personal goals.”
16. “Progress is not inevitable. It’s up to us to create it.”
17. “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
18. “Part of life is understanding that real change and progress comes with dedicated perseverance but also realizing that challenges, obstacles, and roadblocks will appear from time to time.”
19. “Comfort is the enemy of progress.”
20. “Life is a progress, and not a station.”
21. “Some quit due to slow progress. Never grasping the fact that slow progress is progress.”
22. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
23. “Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.”
24. “Progress isn’t made through fear. Fear is the coward’s way of leadership.”
25. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
26. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.”
27. “Failure is success in progress.”
28. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”
29. “A person with a clear purpose will make progress on even the roughest road. A person with no purpose will make no progress on even the smoothest road.”
30. “Progress is not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.”
31. “Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.”
32. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
33. “Always be a work in progress.”
34. “Actively recognizing progress towards your goal will ultimately end up inspiring you and have you pushing even harder.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes About Progress?
Which of these quotes about progress resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.