Reflection Quotes are written for those who want to harness the power of looking within themselves to hold themselves accountable for every action they make.
Holding yourself accountable is only possible when you self-reflect and give serious thought about how you think, what you think, what makes you tick, and what makes you happy. Only when you self-reflect can you truly improve yourself and become a positive person happy with the outcomes of the life you live.
Reflection Quotes, if read daily, can help you see life with a new perspective where “standing in someone’s shoe” becomes second nature to you. When you see life from someone else’s perspective, you’ll realize how easy it is to be inclusive, rather than exclusive, and when you’re inclusive everything you do will benefit you and the people around you.
1. “Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.”
2. “Self-reflection is an important stage to diagnose, develop and strengthen your creativity.”
3. “The more reflective you are, the more effective you are.”
4. “Compare less. Reflect more.”
5. “Self-reflection is necessary to dig beneath our own layers and visit the inner crevices of our heart and mind to develop an understanding of life.”
6. “Self-reflection is the school of wisdom.”
7. “Honest self-understanding liberates us from our stuck emotions.”
8. “The world is a looking glass and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face.”
9. “People who have had little self-reflection live life in a huge reality blind spot.”
10. “Be a reflection of what you’d like to receive. If you want love, give love. If you want the truth, be truthful. What you give out will always return.”
11. “Time spent in self-reflection is never wasted – it is an intimate date with yourself.”
12. “Don’t become too preoccupied with what is happening around you. Pay more attention to what is going on within you.”
13. “Reflection is one of the most underused yet powerful tools for success.”
14. “Honest self-reflection opens your mind to reprogramming, change, success, and freedom.”
15. “Quiet reflection is often the mother of deep understanding. Maintain that peaceful nursery, enabling stillness to speak.”
16. “Self-awareness doesn’t stop you from making mistakes, it allows you to learn from them.”
17. “In a mirror is where we find a reflection of our appearances, but in a heart is where we find a reflection of our soul.”
18. “Your soul needs time for solitude and self-reflection. In order to love, lead, heal, and create, you must nourish yourself first.”
19. “As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart.”
20. “Life is only a reflection of what we allow ourselves to see and be.”
21. “What we focus on the outside is a reflection of what we feel inside.”
22. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.”
23. “Your life is a reflection of your thoughts. If you change your thinking, you change your life.”
24. “Dwell not on the faults and shortcomings of others; instead, seek clarity about your own.”
25. “Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.”
26. “Unless you learn to face your own shadows, you will continue to see them in others, because the world outside you is only a reflection of the world inside you.”
27. “Your soul needs time for solitude and self-reflection. In order to love lead, heal and create you must nourish yourself first.”
28. “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.”
29. “Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.”
30. “Great leaders develop through a never-ending process of self-study, self-reflection, education, training, and experience.”
31. “Our self-image, strongly held, essentially determines what we become.”
32. “Honest self-reflection opens your mind to reprogramming, change, success, and freedom.”
33. “What we perceive about ourselves is greatly a reflection of how we will end up living our lives.”
34. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.”
35. “We do not learn from experience. We learn from reflecting on experience.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Reflection Quotes?
Which of these reflection quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.