Richard Branson Quotes are written by Richard Branson himself to show the world how goals can be achieved as effortlessly as you plan to achieve them. Sir Richard Branson is among the richest people in the world, but when you read his quotes, you’ll find wisdom, honor, guidance, and deep knowledge on how life works for you.
At the age of 16, Branson dropped out of school because he struggled with dyslexia and had a tough time adapting to what people considered “normal.” He founded a magazine that paved the way for a music store called Virgin Records.
In order to be successful, you must remember that there’s no “normal” way to live life. Richard Branson Quotes will leave you inspired and motivated so you can take control of your life and strive for success and nothing but success.
Richard Branson Quotes
1. “Building a business is not rocket science, it’s about having a great idea and seeing it through with integrity.”
2. “If you don’t succeed at first, there’s no need for the F word (Failure). Pick yourself up and try, try again.”
3. “Whatever your goal is you will never succeed unless you let go of your fears and fly.”
4. “If you want to stand out from the crowd, give people a reason not to forget you.”
5. “As soon as something stops being fun, I think it’s time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live.”
6. “Hard-won things are more valuable than those that come too easily.”
7. “The balloons only have one life and the only way of finding out whether they work is to attempt to fly around the world.”
8. “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
9. “Fun is one of the most important and underrated ingredients in any successful venture.”
10. “A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better.”
11. “The one person who can make your business succeed is not an investor or even a mentor, it is you.”
12. “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
13. “To be successful you have to be out there, you have to hit the ground running.”
14. “The brands that will thrive in the coming years are the ones that have a purpose beyond profit.”
15. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
16. “You shouldn’t blindly accept a leader’s advice. You have got to question leaders on occasion.”
17. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”
18. “Don’t become a slave to technology – manage your phone, don’t let it manage you.”
19. “Learn from failure. If you are an entrepreneur and your first venture wasn’t a success, welcome to the club.”
20. “Listen. Take the best. Leave the rest.”
21. “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.”
22. “There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.”
23. “How slim the line is between genius and insanity and between determination and stubbornness.”
24. “One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.”
25. “To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas, and focusing on the essentials.”
26. “If your dreams don’t scare you they are too small.”
27. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
28. “Find the right people to work with and you can’t go wrong.”
29. “Don’t be embarrassed by your failures. Learn from them and start all over again.”
30. “A business is simply an idea to make other people’s lives better.”
31. “The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.”
32. “An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game-changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.”
33. “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.”
34. “Entrepreneurship is about turning what excites you in life into capital so that you can do more of it and move forward with it.”
35. “There is no point of starting your own business unless you do it out of a sense of frustration.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Richard Branson Quotes?
Which of these Richard Branson quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.