Sacrifice Quotes are written by those who’ve swallowed bitter situations, give up something they held dear and emerged victoriously. Sacrifice Quotes should be read by people who have choices to make and can’t decide, as well as people who want to start living a better life by sacrificing things and people they hold dear.
No matter how much you love a person, if they’re toxic and pull you down, you must sacrifice the love you have for them and let them go so you can live a better life. The same applies to things and even foods that we love so much; if they’re not good for our health and mental wellbeing, we’ll need to sacrifice our likings to save ourselves from an unhealthy future.
Sacrifice isn’t only for things and people who aren’t good for you, but also for people who’re good but have other plans that don’t include you. To save yourself from heartbreak, Sacrifice Quotes will help you make difficult choices you would’ve otherwise not made.
1. “Sacrifice is a part of life. It’s supposed to be. It’s not something to regret. It’s something to aspire to.”
2. “The important thing is this: to be ready at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you could become.”
3. “Peace demands the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice.”
4. “The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice.”
5. “There is no progress or accomplishment without sacrifice.”
6. “Success is a simple measurement of the commitment. sacrifice and pain one endures achieving a dream.”
7. “You aren’t going to find anybody that’s going to be successful without making a sacrifice and without perseverance.”
8. “Every job will demand some sacrifice. The key is to avoid unnecessary sacrifice.”
9. “Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you’re not really losing it. You’re just passing it on to someone else.”
10. “Sometimes, you have to let go of things to ensure they don’t become the obstruction in your path. Sometimes, making sacrifices is immensely valuable.”
11. “Anything that you cannot sacrifice pins you. Makes you predictable, makes you weak.”
12. “Sacrifice is a part of life. It’s supposed to be. It’s not something to regret. It’s something to aspire to.”
13. “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.”
14. “Great leaders are willing to sacrifice the numbers to save the people. Poor leaders sacrifice the people to save the numbers.”
15. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.”
16. “You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.”
17. “The taste of success is not satiating if it comes without making sacrifices.”
18. “Sacrifice is the surrender of that which you value in favor of which you don’t.”
19. “Let the rest do whatever, while you do whatever it takes.”
20. “You can’t achieve anything in life without a small amount of sacrifice.”
21. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
22. “Do whatever it takes to achieve your goals, even if it requires sacrificing your pleasure, leisure, and time for entertainment.”
23. “Sometimes, making sacrifices is quite valuable. You may not grasp the meaning at that moment but the future benefits are priceless.”
24. “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.”
25. “Truth often sacrificed for the sake of stability and peace.”
26. “Nothing great was ever accomplished without making sacrifices.”
27. “He who would accomplish little must sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much; he who would attain highly must sacrifice greatly.”
28. “If your success doesn’t require big sacrifices, your success is of very little value”
29. “There can be no progress, no achievement, without sacrifice, and a man’s worldly success will be in the measure that he sacrifices.”
30. “Great achievement always requires great sacrifice”
31. “The most important decision about your goals is not what you’re willing to do to achieve them, but what you are willing to give up.”
32. “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.”
33. “When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.”
34. “The degree of your success is largely determined by how much you are willing to sacrifice to achieve it.”
35. “Sometimes the prize is not worth the costs. The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Sacrifice Quotes?
Which of these sacrifice quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.