Quotations About Self Control are written by people who’ve learned how self-control can help people master anything they’re determined to. Self-control can help you achieve your goals faster than anything else ever will! People who’ve mastered the art of self-control will vouch that this act of discipline is most definitely the secret behind their success.
With self-control, you’re your own boss, and your subconscious mind takes the back seat as you drive your life the way you see fit. Not only does self-control make people successful, but it also attracts abundant opportunities and possibilities to help you manifest your dream life.
Although self-control is difficult to master, once you “get the hang of it” you’ll learn to appreciate the little things in life and not let bigger things affect you in any way. If you want to be successful in life, the secret is to master the art of self-control, and Quotations About Self Control will help you achieve just that. It’s time to shine!
Quotations About Self Control
1. “Not to have control over the senses is like sailing in a rudderless ship, bound to break to pieces on coming in contact with the very first rock.”
2. “In that power of self-control lies the seed of eternal freedom.”
3. “Silence is not always a sign of weakness; it’s also a sign of strong self-control.”
4. “Your brain shall be your servant instead of your master. You will rule it instead of allowing it to rule you.”
5. “Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself.”
6. “He who reigns within himself, and rules passions, desires, and fears, is more than a king.”
7. “If you learn self-control, you can master anything”
8. “Control your destiny or somebody will.”
9. “Anger doesn’t demand action. When you act in anger, you lose self-control.”
10. “We have a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
11. “Self-control is a key factor in achieving success. We can’t control everything in life, but we can definitely control ourselves.”
12. “Mastering self-control, the act of restraining one’s emotions is the true key to success.”
13. “You can’t always control the wind, but you can control your sails.”
14. “Self-control is the ability to control the expression of our passions and emotions.”
15. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.”
16. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you don’t, life controls you.”
17. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.”
18. “Prudent, cautious self-control, is wisdom’s root.”
19. “Self-control is strength. Right thought is mastery. Calmness is power.”
20. “The control center of your life is your attitude.”
21. “One’s greatest challenge is to control oneself.”
22. “Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control–these three alone lead life to sovereign power.”
23. “No man is fit to command another that cannot command himself.”
24. “You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.”
25. “You can’t control the fact people will annoy you, but what you can control is your reaction.”
26. “The main factor behind success is self-control.”
27. “If you lose self-control everything will fall.”
28. “. We improve ourselves by victories over ourselves. There must be a contest, and we must win.”
29. “He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. That is the nature of living creatures.”
30. “You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how your feel. Remember that.”
31. “No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.”
32. “A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.”
33. “When we direct our thoughts properly, we can control our emotions.”
34. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.”
35. “Self-control – what lies in our power to do, it lies in our power not to do.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotations About Self Control?
Which of these quotations about self-control resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.