Stan Lee Quotes are to be read by those who want to take action and start manifesting their dream lives. Stan Leepassed away on the 12th of November 2018, but he continues to be an inspiration for many who want to achieve their goals and live their dreams.
Lee had quite a childhood, but no one imagined that the boy who was writing obituaries would grow up to write superhero comics like Ant Man, Black Panther, and Thor, among other blockbusters.
Stan Lee Quotes are powerful enough to help you turn your life around if they’re read with determination. Sometimes the secret to manifesting your dreams is written between the lines.
Stan Lee Quotes
1. “No one has a perfect life. Everybody has something that he wishes was not the way it is.”
2. “Technology isn’t a villain. Technology should help, but if you just use the technology for the sake of technology, then you’re cheating your audience. You’re not giving them the best story and the best direction and so forth”
3. “There is only one who is all powerful, and his greatest weapon is love.”
4. “I don’t have inspiration. I only have ideas. Ideas and deadlines.”
5. “Anything that entertains, that takes people away from their own problems, is good.”
6. “I see myself in everything I write. All the good guys are me.”
7. “For men must never feel a cause is hopeless–men must never feel an enemy cannot be beaten”
8. “The power of prayer is still the greatest ever known in this endless eternal universe.”
9. “I’m very proud of being a hack. It’s why I’ve lived as long as I have, I think.”
10. “I try not to do anything that’s too close to what I’ve done before. And the nice thing is we have a big universe here. It’s filled with new ideas. All you have to do is grab them”
11. “We all wish we had superpowers. We all wish we could do more than we can do.”
12. “Every day there’s a new development…there’s no limit to the things that are happening.”
13. “With great power comes great responsibility.”
14. “I don’t really see a need to retire as long as I am having fun.”
15. “When you work with people whom you like and you admire because they’re so good at what they do, it doesn’t feel like work. It’s like you’re playing.”
16. “Never speak harshly of your enemy — when you can kick ‘im in the shins instead.”
17. “Entertainment is one of the most important things in people’s lives. Without it, they might go off the deep end. I feel that if you’re able to entertain people, you’re doing a good thing.”
18. “The only advice anybody can give is, if you wanna be a writer, keep writing. And read all you can, read everything”
19. “Negative information is that which, immediately upon acquiring, causes the recipient to know less than he did before.”
20. “Money’s okay, but what I really like is working.”
21. “Everybody learns differently and everybody gets to a certain point from a different direction.”
22. “The power of prayer is still the greatest ever known in this endless eternal universe.
23. “If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going.”
24. “It’s fun doing something that hasn’t been done before.”
25. “Comic books to me are fairy tales for grown-ups.”
26. “If we don’t blow ourselves up, the future will be wonderful.”
27. “Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has something that he wishes was not the way it is.”
28. “I don’t analyze things too closely. I find the more you analyze, the more you get away from spontaneity.”
29. “Comics are stories; they’re like novels or anything else. So the first thing you have to do is become a good storyteller.”
30. “The more you read, the better you’re going to become as a storyteller.”
31. “Life is never completely without its challenges.”
32. “Reading is very good. And you can quote me.”
33. “To have an idea is the easiest thing in the world. Everybody has ideas. But you have to take that idea and make it into something people will respond to – that’s hard.”
34. “It’s a lot of work, but if you really have it in you, it’s not like work. It becomes fun.”
35. “Luck is one of the most important things in the world and it really has a role to play in everything.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Stan Lee Quotes?
Which of these Stan Lee quotes resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.