Quotes About Successful Women was written by successful women who broke all stereotypes to achieve success and manifest their dreams. There was a time when women weren’t allowed to reach for the stars simply because men were afraid of what women could accomplish if they were determined enough.
At that time, women were solely responsible for household chores and taking care of children, but as time went by, women started doing more than that; they aimed for the sky and reached the stars. Quotes About Successful Women will teach you the importance of self-belief, confidence, determination, and aim – the recipe to success.
Although at one point women struggled with self-doubt because of what society expected from them, these strong women overcame their fears, doubt, low self-esteem and showed the world what anyone is capable of if they’re determined. Read Quotes About Successful Women every day to boost your confidence so you can overcome your doubts to manifest your dream life.
Quotes About Successful Women
1. “Do what you love and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind a successful career.”
2. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish”
3. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any”
4. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.”
5. “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.”
6. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.”
7. “Growth and comfort do not coexist.”
8. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
9. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.”
10. “The king may rule the kingdom, but it’s the queen who moves the board.”
11. “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.”
12. “Your value will be not what you know; it will be what you share.”
13. “Stick to your true north― build greatness for the long term.”
14. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
15. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.”
16. “Be an amateur. Not everything you do has to be good, especially at first.”
17. “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.”
18. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
19. “Buckle up, and know that it’s going to be a tremendous amount of work, but embrace it.”
20. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
21. “You will be defined not just by what you achieve, but by how you survive.”
22. “Stay true to yourself and your vision. Don’t let anyone person’s opinion move you; listen, but be confident.”
23. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
24. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”
25. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
26. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”
27. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”
28. “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world sees us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.”
29. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
30. “She is water. Soft enough to offer life, tough enough to drown it away.”
31. “There is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.”
32. “Don’t let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life.”
33. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.”
34. “Embrace everything you are as a woman. Even your flaws too. And the things that you want to fix, you make them better.”
35. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes About Successful Women?
Which of these quotes about successful women resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.