Quotes About Time are for those who want to be able to make conscious decisions every second of their lives. Time waits for no one, but if you make the right choices time would be on your side.
Quotes About Time are powerful words strung together to help you harness the power of saving time and doing more, it’s about retaining your presence of mind and doing what’s right for any given situation.
Time is a wonderful phenomenon; it changes every second, giving you the opportunity to do the right thing. Quotes About Time will help you understand that the present second is inevitable, but if you make conscious decisions, you have a million possibilities for the next second.
Quotes About Time
1. “We must use time as a tool, not as a couch.”
2. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
3. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”
4. “Time is what we want most but what we use worst.”
5. “Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.”
6. “The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something.”
7. “Time is the one thing we all have in common, but it is also the one thing that we all use differently.”
8. “The trouble is, you think you have time.”
9. “Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.”
10. “You may delay, but time will not.”
11. “Lost time is never found again.”
12. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
13. “Your success will be in direct proportion to how you spend your ‘free time.”
14. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.”
15. “Be selective with who you invest your time, wasted time is worse than wasted money.”
16. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”
17. “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.”
18. “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.”
19. “Time waits for no one.”
20. “Time is money.”
21. “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
22. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
23. “The way we spend our time defines who we are.”
24. “Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.”
25. “Time is the wisest counselor of all.”
26. “You ought to spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.”
27. “Time slips away like grains of sand never to return again.”
28. “Never leave till tomorrow that which you can do today.”
29. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
30. “We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.”
31. “Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.”
32. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
33. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”
34. “The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.”
35. “Everyone has the gift of time, but few utilize.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotes About Time?
Which of these quotes about time resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.