Quotation On Values are written by people who’ve learned the importance of values and how they give purpose to our lives. Value isn’t only about trying to measure someone’s worth, it’s also about measuring your worth, your judgments, principles, and standards that you hold important in life.
Without values, life would become extremely tedious as you’ll encounter mistakes, errors, and shortcomings on every decision you take. Values help align you to the purpose of your life, what you hold of great importance and what you prefer to stay away from.
Values also help us connect with like-minded people. When you’re surrounded by like-minded people, chances of negative and toxic thoughts reduce, leaving you inspired, positive and motivated. Quotation On Values can help align you to your values so you can live your dream life!
Quotation On Values
1. “Never compromise your values.”
2. “In painting, as in life, you can get away with a great deal as long as you have your values right.”
3. “Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.”
4. “Price is what you pay and value is what you get.”
5. “There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself.”
6. “If you don’t stick to your values when they are being tested, they’re not values, they’re hobbies.”
7. “Our mission and core values drive our culture and are the foundation of our practice. We measure each decision against these standards.”
8. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
9. “Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long-term values.”
10. “The value of life is not in the length of days, but in the use, we make of them; a man may live long yet very little.”
11. “Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.”
12. “Great people have great values and great ethics.”
13. “If we lose our human values by having everything mechanized, then machines will dictate our lives.”
14. “He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others.”
15. “When you see a worthy person, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy person, then examine your inner self.”
16. “When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.”
17. “Peace of mind produces right values, right values produce right thoughts. Right thoughts produce right actions.”
18. “Living with integrity means behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values.”
19. “When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened.”
20. “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.”
21. “Value is not made of money, but a tender balance of expectation and longing.”
22. “Your core values are the deeply held beliefs that authentically describe your soul.”
23. “Your personal core values define who you are.”
24. “Values are like fingerprints. Nobodies are the same but you leave them all over everything you do.”
25. “Your attitude is an expression of your values and expectations.”
26. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”
27. “Values are not just words, values are what we live by. They’re about the causes that we champion and the people we fight for.”
28. “Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values.”
29. “Good moral values are mostly molded from a place where love, faith, and hope exist.”
30. “Values reflect what is important to the way you live and work.”
31. “To value anything is to give it an unacceptable degree of power over you.”
32. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”
33. “Anything that changes your values changes your behavior.”
34. “Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.”
35. “Effectiveness without values is a tool without a purpose.”
Did You Enjoy Reading this Quotation On Values?
Which of these quotations on values resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.