Quotations On Worry are written by those who’ve learned why worrying won’t help you achieve your goals. Worrying prevents you from thinking positively and retaining your presence of mind, thereby forcing you to make mistakes you would have otherwise avoided.
Quotations On Worry can be read by anyone who wants to break out of the toxic loop created by the subconscious mind, in an effort to stop you from making a change. Worrying won’t help you achieve anything, it won’t be speeding up the process, nor will it help you focus on the present.
Worrying will only loop you in an infinite cycle of negative possibilities, negative possible outcomes, and negative possible consequences. These are nothing but possibilities, not the actual reality, but your subconscious mind will use that to fill you with fear, anxiety, and depression.
When you feel sucked in the loop, Quotations On Worry will help you overcome them without letting them affect your mental wellbeing.
Quotations On Worry
1. “Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.”
2. “There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.”
3. “Turn your attention for a while away from the worries and anxieties. Remind yourself of all your many blessings.”
4. “If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you’ll die a lot of times.”
5. “Life becomes happy, delightful and enjoyable when you set yourself free from worries.”
6. “Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff.”
7. “Sorrow looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up.”
8. “One day you’ll look back and realize that you worried too much about things that didn’t really matter.”
9. “If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.”
10. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”
11. “If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.”
12. “A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work.”
13. “Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.”
14. “People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.”
15. “A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.”
16. “Our fatigue is often caused not by work but by worry, frustration, and resentment.”
17. “Worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.”
18. “The day you stop worrying will be the first day of your new life; anxiety takes you in circles, trust in yourself and become free.”
19. “Don’t worry we all make mistakes, so forget about the past and move on with life.”
20. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”
21. “Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.”
22. “That the birds of worry and care fly over your head, this you cannot change, but that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent.”
23. “Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.”
24. “Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right.”
25. “What worries you, masters you.”
26. “Worry compounds the futility of being trapped on a dead-end street. Thinking opens new avenues.”
27. “Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration, and resentment.”
28. “Worry, doubt, fear, and despair are the enemies which slowly bring us down to the ground.”
29. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.”
30. “Action is worry’s worst enemy.”
31. “Worry pretends to be necessary, but serves no useful purpose.”
32. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.”
33. “The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.”
34. “Worrying doesn’t get you anywhere.”
35. “Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn’t change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happiness.”
Did You Enjoy Reading These Quotations On Worry?
Which of these quotations on worry resonated with you? Do you have any others to add? Let us know in the comment section below.